A Smart Kalamazoo Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you install a Kalamazoo monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Kalamazoo?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Kalamazoo flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're away from home. When your Kalamazoo flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Kalamazoo Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Kalamazoo flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (269) 224-1045 today or send in the online form for your free quote.