Reinforce Your Kalamazoo Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about using some, if not all of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those protected by glass break and motion detectors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that numerous robberies happen in the daytime when you are working, you also need to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights located around your access points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off intruders.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will notify you when anyone attempts to unlock or open your entry. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart light bulbs may be customized to a set routine or engaged directly from your phone. They will make it appear that you are home and successfully deter thieves.