Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Kalamazoo?
There's a common myth that putting signage from a home security company next to your primary entry is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Basically, a burglar will find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. So why not simply use a home security sign in Kalamazoo and skip a real home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t necessary, all you need is a home security sign in Kalamazoo. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Kalamazoo instead of your home security system.
While there is merit in displaying signs and decals from respected security companies such as ADT®, it isn't enough to discourage career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position guarding your home with real security devices. You will likely agree it’s much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Kalamazoo.
Reinforce Your Kalamazoo Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about using some, if not all of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those protected by glass break and motion detectors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that numerous robberies happen in the daytime when you are working, you also need to protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights located around your access points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off intruders.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will notify you when anyone attempts to unlock or open your entry. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart light bulbs may be customized to a set routine or engaged directly from your phone. They will make it appear that you are home and successfully deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Kalamazoo when you are able to install a comprehensive home security system? Dial (269) 224-1045 or submit the contact form to request assistance. You can choose from a range of plans at affordable monthly rates or customize your security any way you like.