ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Kalamazoo & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Kalamazoo
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Kalamazoo?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Kalamazoo?

When setting up your child’s first room, you put together the cradle, painted the walls a soft, lighter shade, and established a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. Now it's time to decide the way you intend to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to supervise through a connected audio receiver, or you can go high-tech and use high-definition video, two-way talk, and instant activation through motion detection.

The high-tech version kind of sounds like cameras incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Kalamazoo? 

Your security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The great part about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Kalamazoo is that it will work in unison with your additional home security and home automation components. So, for example, if you notice that your little one is particularly restless, you have the ability to tweak your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to signal you will be there soon. If you by chance have multiple kids in different rooms, you can supply each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Kalamazoo is included in your comprehensive home defense plan

If you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your general security, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will carefully explain all the possibilities and assist in getting the ideal security plan for your property. Just call (269) 224-1045 or complete the following form.