Front doors and ground-floor windows continue to be the most probable places for an invasion. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors are vital tools for home security packages in Kalamazoo. Even though the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be amazed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, no matter if you’re getting a streamlined, basic setup or the most advanced system with video and automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being installed properly.
Every window and door alarm sensor features two magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You close your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When your security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. However, these modern devices are able to do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Kalamazoo
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trip your high-pitched alarm whenever a window or door is opened with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive instant alerts right to your smartphone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given a notification too. Your property will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and management: With the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you can review the current state of your devices and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to function together. You may have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to begin recording when an entry point sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even install completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Kalamazoo are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security system.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Kalamazoo
Would you like to get versatile window and door alarm sensors in Kalamazoo that boost your safety and connect straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we can do for you, place a call to (269) 224-1045 or submit the easy form below.